Holiday in the CR:CZeCOTTourmapsEast BohemiaUNESCOCzech inspirationActive holidayTimetablesGEOFUN

Odra river - Moravian Kravaře region - Ruins, city fortifications

Map


Search results Export data for GPS device in GPX format

Ruins, city fortifications Ruins, city fortifications.

  • basket Bítov - fortress ruins
    Terrain signs of a fortress of the Bitovsky family. In 1992, fragments of ceramics were found dating from the 2nd half of the 14th century, or the 1st half of the 15th century.
    Address: Bítov
  • basket Děrné - fortress ruins
    When the fortress was built remains unknown, but the local lords most likely resided here at the beginning of the 14th century. In 1371, Smil of Brandys' name is mentioned, who held the position of burgrave at the castle Hukvald.
    Address: Fulnek, Děrné
  • basket Dorňák's Hill - castle remains
    Distinct remains of a fortification, the core of which is created by a square platform 50 x 50 m in dimension, surrounded by a 4 m deep moat and mound (only on the north and east side, where the mound is damaged or intentionally interrupted).
    Address: Bílovec
  • basket Castle hill - fortress ruins
    Terrain signs of a fortress, where once the Lords of Kravar most likely resided. Its existance can be dated from the end of the 13th century to the middle of the 15th century.
    Address: Bílovec
  • basket Polouvsí - fortress ruins
    The first mention of the local fortress dates back to 1464. The village, as a part of the Drahotušsky estate was already recorded in writing in 1371, when it belonged to the brothers of Drahotuš and later on to the Margrave Jan Jindřich.
    Address: Jeseník nad Odrou, Polouvsí
  • basket Studénka - fortress ruins
    Terrain remains of a medieval fort - round elevated mounds in the chateau park.
    Address: Studénka
  • basket Švédská skála - castle remains
    The Swedish Rock near Spálova supposedly served as a fortified borderland point, which was intended to prevent the enemy from attacking from the north through Červenka Valley and thus the enemy could not continue on to Olomouc. The little castle most probably ceased to exist due to a fire.
    Address: Heřmánky
  • basket Velké Albrechtice - remains of a water fort
    Islet with a pond, which is the remains of a defensive water moat. The fortress was built to defend merchant routes leading to the Bilovka Valley (13th-14th century). It ceased to exist at the end of the 15th century.
    Address: Velké Albrechtice
  • basket Vrchy - fortress ruins
    The former fortress apparently took up an area of approx. 50 x 40 m and it is possible to assume that it was connected with the farmstead on the west side of the premises. All that remains of the hillock of the fortress is its northern edge and the outline of the mound is also still visible on the terain in the north and east part.
    Address: Vrchy
  • basket Zbyslavice - fortress ruins
    Terrain remains of a fortress. No visible signs of wall or other structural remains can be found. The core itself is rather broken up. The fortress was established apparently before 1359 by Vojslav of Zbyslavice.
    Address: Zbyslavice
  • searched records: 10

Offer for:

Newsletter

I agree to rocessing of personal datas.

Do noy click on this link or else you will be banned!